Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yeahh the Bitch come back for 3rd Sem^-^


OMG,my 3rd semester,i already on third semester,couldn't believe it my self,the long journey that i face,the liku liku life as outsider and a total foreigner,couldn't believe it myself,i mean like me?? surviving on this scary place at people place,where i know nobody,but a memories that we cant buy with money,so glad i have this kind oppurtinity.



New semester mean,the long que of registration,but gladly this semester,we have an option where we can register online or manually,so glad that i do it online.By this semester, i have 4 subject which is,Contempary Advertising,Theories in Communication,Event Management(Love this subject especially the class which is only 9 student) and English For Diploma(time to sharpen my english skill yeahh).

For Lecturer,i have Sir Is( yeahhhh sir is , carzy2),Miss Ayuni( Sporting,and energetic)and another one is Sir Harfiz.For my class i have an open on Friday,yeahh free time,which is a no.no.no ,have to focus on my study since my pointer sadly pretty dissapointed*damn*.ahh whatever as long i pass all the subject.Well that summarize all for my new subject and new lecturer.Hopefully no drama in the class this semester if there,maybe i will posted on that.Pray for me guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment