Friday, February 15, 2013

Lesson to be learn

This is first and will be the last
cant trust anyone know
except for the one you already known

Waiting for the bus,
a stranger ask me for a help
want me to lending him a money

The money i have
i need to use it to go back my home town
why i so kind and believe in people so easily
now i pay the price
the guy cheated on me.
now i have no money to buy me a ticket to go back to my village

Lucky i have friend
who always there
when a rain falling down
and provide me a some money

Dont trust anyone who you doesnt know
Except the one that close enough to you.

I may be a fool
and i learn my lesson.

"some people learn thing in easy way,while other learn it in hard way"

I learn it the hard  way.
im not regret but thanks for this.
It a lesson from a god,
ad i thankful for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment